The Folklore Factory Workshop with Lavinia Goste Restarts
Registrations up until 5th of February 2016
Singing lessons, Stage Movement and the History of Romanian Folklore
The Municipality of Bucharest supported by creart – The Center for Creation, Art, and Tradition – organizes for the second year on a row a Workshop entitled The Folklore Factory – Professor Lavinia Goste, for children ages 6-12 years. This event will take place during the session January-June 2016, in the French Village from Bucharest.
The registration period for the pre-selection shall take place until 5th of February 2016 by downloading a registration form on the creart.ro website. The completed form will be sent to the virtual address email@example.com or directly atcreart headquarters, No. 7 Alexandru Lahovari Street, Monday to Friday, between 10 am. And 4 p.m. After the preselection process, a monthly fee of 120 RON per each group student or 200 RON individually shall be charged on account of the Workshop The Folklore Factory.
Course Modules – Singing – music and stage movement
- Preparing of a musical study for kids in a healthy, unobtrusive manner for their vocal cords
- Study of the vocal techniques in traditional music, the correct vocal emission
- Intensive preparation in order to take part in singing competitions
- A homogenous and expressive songs intonation
- Observance of tonality, the initiation signal, breath and diction
- The ability to play musical nuances, observing the teacher’s indications
- Songs execution through different proceedings – a dialogue between teacher and children
- Expression through mimic and movement
- Developing the capacity to sing with a free, unconstraint tone in front of an audience, beside the orchestra
Registration form, here
For more details:
firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 021.318.38.04
Interpreta de folclor, Lavinia Goste, absolventă a Academiei Gheorghe Dima – secția canto clasic, își propune ca prin intermediul Atelierului Fabrica de Folclor să îi formeze pe cei mici pentru a deveni adevărați artiști ai scenei românești. Atestată muzical, dobândind rezultate extraordinare vizibile pe scena muzicii populare și având o experință de mai bine de 20 de ani in muzică, Lavinia abordează un reportoriu amplu din mai multe zone etnofolclorice, chiar și muzica clasică – pop. Alături de soțul ei, dirijorul Marius Zorilă, a pus bazele Orchestrei Naționale Valahia.